Header

Header

Saturday 10 October 2015

My Experience Performing On Stage

     Hi guys, welcome back to my blog. If you reading this, you must come back here right ^_^. Thank you for reading my previous post because this might be the last post for you all..... Some how it feels quite sad that i going to end my posting. But live goes on, so today I going to tell you guys about my experience performing on stage. I actually have a few experience performing on stage but since this might be the last post for you guys I will tell you guys my best experience on stage.

     My best experience is that when my class somehow got to perform on Dean's list awarding ceremony. We were ask to sing at the ceremony as a choir team. At first we thought it was a joke from our lecture but it was really true. We all shocked after knowing that and some of my classmate refuse to participate. But in the end all of us participated in the perform. We only have maximum 2 weeks to practice and somehow only practice less then a week. Even the time was short but we practice over and over again to make sure that we can at least sing when we on the stage. We got to sing seven song starting with 2 song and follow up with the rest of the song. When the day of the ceremony, we all feel quite nervous because there will be lots of people watching us. Before the ceremony start, we do me rehearsal to make sure we ready.

     The time has come fir us to perform. It feels really different while standing on the stage without people watching us compare to standing in front of audience. The first past of the perform went quite good but after the director done with his speech and audience start to eating, we feel like we perform to an empty hall because no one give any attention to us. We feel quite down about it but when our ace singer sing his part, all the audience were chocked and even the directer himself stop eating and listen to our perform. The audience give us a big applause. We finish our perform with such a great pride in our self.

     That is the most exciting experience performing on stage. Hope you all enjoy reading it. Until we meet again. Hopefully this is not the last post I going to write. Until we meet again and as always have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment