Header

Header

Wednesday 1 July 2015

My First Week At KPTM Alor Setar

Assalamualaikum ,today i going to tell you guys about my first week at KPTM Alor Setar.My first week started with orientation session for total four day. We done lot of different activities including doing ridiculous workout called the penguin dance. I also got a chance to meet some of my lecture before my class start. From all the activities we had done,the most enjoying activities are so called slogan creating. We need to work as a team in order to make the activities work,it teach me how to work with other people that i barely know. I also able to make lots of friend from other course. Some of them are okay but some people not that good to make friend with them. We also had a very good facilitators, they are very skillful while handling their job. They can make us laugh,emotion and some time they make us quite scared, but for my opinion they are very good person. I think that all i want to tell about my first week at KPTM Alor Setar. In the end i really enjoyed the orientation week because i got to know lot of things about KPTM Alor Setar,

No comments:

Post a Comment