Header

Header

Friday 9 October 2015

Friendships

     Assalamualaikum to all my reader, welcome back to my blog . This time I going to discuss about a bond between human that we call it Friendships. A little trivia about friendship. Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between two or more people . Friendship is a strong form of interpersonal bond than an association.

     I going to tell you guys about my opinion and my understanding in friendship. Okay the my first opinion and understanding about friendship is that I do not trust 100% on friendship. I know most people will disagreed about this idea. I will explain to you why i said that. For the pass few years, I had witnesses my friend had a fight with his own best friend . The fight end up with blood falling to earth. As far as i know they have been best friend for about five years . I cant believe my eyes that two best friend can end up like that. "Friendships can be build but not as strong as before". Both of them become friend back but not friendly as before.

     My second opinion about friendships is that friendship can be a good thing or a bad thing to us. The good thing about friendship is that when you in trouble, your friend will come and help you. We also can study with our friend, share our problem and help each other. Well here's come the bad side. The bad side of friendship is that if our friend took advantages on our own kindness , The will destroy our life. This happen when we choose the wrong person to be friend with. That's why choosing friends is crucial to plan our friendships.

     My last opinion of friendships is friendships like climbing a very high  mountain. It is really hard to claim to the top of the mountain but it is really easy to fall off. Like friendship, it takes days, weeks, or even years to build but only one word to can break the bond. One action to destroy the friendship. So it is really important to maintain the friendship.

     That all from me, hope you guys can maintain and protect your friendship as long as you can. Until we meet again and have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment