Header

Header

Friday 9 October 2015

My Favourite Reading Material.

     Assalamualaikum and a very good morning or evening or whatever, to all my fellow reader. Today i would like to talk about my favourite reading material. To tell you the truth is that my personal reading material would be reading subtitle while watching anime but sadly reading subtitle is not reading material. Never mind, so lets get going then. The first reading material that I love is that I love to read book. Of course the best reading material in the world is book. It not like I like to read all kind of book in fact I kinda  picky about book. I usually only read book about Japanese culture. I learn lot of thing about Japanese culture just by reading book. Knowing this kind of stuff make me want to visit Japan one day.

      The second favourite reading material is a magazine type of book called comics. I love to read them especially comics form Japan. Comic form Japan are called "Manga". I can improve my English and at the same time can enjoy the comics. I mostly read a comics story that have genre of "Romcom". Romcom stance for Romantic Comedy. But I like to watch anime more then reading it from comics. My last  favourite reading material is gaming magazine. Well most boy love gaming right, so do me. I can obtain tons of information about the latest video game , gaming console and even game company event. People might say that i'm Geek but I with that because I personally think that nothing wrong being a geek or a computer maniac. Reading something you like will make you enjoy reading it.

     So my fellow readers, grab something you like to read and enjoy your reading. I going to end here, I know this blog is quite short but in the nut shell reading is a good habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment