Header

Header

Saturday 1 August 2015

Niji No Kakera(No Rain, No Rainbow) By Natsumi Kon

Niji No Kakera(No Rain, No Rainbow)
By Natsumi Kon



Assalamualaikum to all my reader. For my post today, I would like to do some description about  a song that I really love.First of all, the reason that like this song because I really like that anime. This song use as the opening theme of an anime entitle "Isshukan Friends" also known as One Week Friends. The genre of this anime is drama, romance, and comedy. This anime is about a girl name Fujimiya Kaori who choose not to be friends with anyone as she lose her memory concerning friend at the beginning of every week. As Hase Yuki, Fijimiya Kaori classmate also a friend, he vow to become friend with Fujimiya even though he know that Fujimiya will lose her memory of him. Same goes to the song , the song itself tell a story that the singer want to spent all her time with someone special to her and not afraid to lose the memory of them.

The moral value this song give to me is that we must work hard to create a relationship with the one we like and help the person if she or he got a problem.For example Hase keep trying to be friend with Fujimiya even though keep ignoring him.Second is that all hard work will be pay off . For example, after some time, finally Fujimiya stated to accept Hase as her friend and they work together to overcome Fujimiya memory lost."Can I Be Your Friend Again".Hase and Fujimiya keep repeating this sentence with a hope that someday that Fujimiya memory will recover.This Song is really calm and beautiful with lots of sweet meaning in it.

That all for my posting today, hope all my reader enjoy this song as much as I do

                                   Fujimia Kaori                     Hase Yuki


No comments:

Post a Comment