Header

Header

Saturday 12 September 2015

Why Do I Have To Finish My Diploma~~~

     Assalamualaikum and we meet again. From my last post, we talked about love right. Now I going to talk about why do I have to finish my diploma. Diploma, originally from a Greek word "δίπλωµα". Diploma meaning "folded paper" is a certification issue by an educational institution. Well that a little trivia about diploma. Now lets move to the main part of this post.

     The first reason why do I have to finish my diploma is because I want to further my study to a higher level of education like degree, master, and PhD.
Diploma is my key to open the door to my future study. I want to finish my diploma with a flying colour. Moat people took diploma lightly because of the level of certificate is not that great. But for me, finishing diploma with fantastic CGPA add a final touch to make me more satisfy with my work,

     For the second reason is quite more personal like matter. The second reason is that i want to redeem myself after what I have done I the past year. I fail really bad at my SPM. This is because I took my SPM lightly. I play a lot and not paying any attention on what the consequences of that. In the end I get what I personally call "Punishment". From that day, I vow to take study as serious as I can. I don't want to screw up like the last time I did. I disappoint my parent, friends, and my teacher. That why I want to redeem myself on what I has done.

     The last but not least the reason that I want to reply my parent hardship on giving money to me, raising me and support when I in trouble. For me there is nothing more importance then trying to reply our parent. The best way to do tat is that by being a successful child that they can proud of. It also my duty as a student to finish my diploma.

     That all about my reason on why I have to finish my diploma. I hope you guys have your own reason too. Till we meet again okay. Have a nice day and stay tune for my updade >.<.

No comments:

Post a Comment